New for 2018, we are starting a club team.
We are currently seeking members to join our team family.
Cyclists of all types and ability levels are welcome.
Club Team Application - CLICK
Team Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedures - CLICK
Mission: The mission of the club team is to build community around the sport of cycling in synergy with the brands who support us. Whether you are an occasional rider or avid weekend racer, if you share a passion for cycling, share it with us!
Who: Although the club team is a perfect way to get more out of your CTS coaching relationship, you don’t have to be a CTS coached athlete to be a part of the team. We understand that coaching can increase enjoyment of the sport, but for some people coaching makes riding less fun. That’s ok. Take advantage of the team benefits that suit you the most.
Where: The team is centered in Western North Carolina. Being within easy driving distance of Brevard and Asheville NC would allow you to most easily engage with the team and take advantage of team benefits. However, we also welcome team members who live farther away. There are still opportunities to easily catch up with the team at events around the Southeast. Even if you live in other regions, you can still take advantage of our discounts and interact with the team though our digital channels.
What do we expect from you? Most of all, we want you to participate and interact with the team regularly. That can be at events, training sessions, online discussions, sharing stories or tips, or by asking the group questions. We realize that you have lives and responsibilities outside of cycling and won’t be able to attend everything the team does. That’s ok. Be a regular though, even if that means interacting primarily online. We also expect you to model the highest standard of integrity, sportsmanship, and positive attitude. We will expect you to adhere to a written code of conduct.
Any questions or need more specifics? Send us an email
Ready to sign up? Fill out this application, a team representative will reach out to you via email to go over the next steps.
Initial Startup Fee $175
Includes one team jersey (Hincapie Max) and one team bib short (Hincapie Velocity Plus) *design coming soon. Includes a donation to the team beneficiary, the globalbike organization (www.globalbike.org)
- Discount on CTS coaching, camps, and services (bike fits, lab work, ride guiding, skills instruction)
- Able to purchase additional custom team clothing from Hincapie at a substantial discount
- Opportunity to attend club team training sessions and skills clinics run by CTS coaches, as well as club team social events
- Be a part of a club team weekend training camp in Brevard NC
- Take advantage of CTS event support at events the team is attending, including mentorship from CTS coaches on race strategy and race craft
- Participate in a closed Facebook group to engage with other club members and coaches
- Interact with the team social media accounts
- Private Strava group
- USA Cycling registered club, provides insurance for official club training rides
- Access to deep discounts with team product partners: Equipment, Nutrition, Services (Inquire for specifics).